GONDWANA: Secrets of the Garden Route
Explore the famous garden route from Cape Town to Port-Elizabeth. A 12 day, malaria-free discovery of the southern part of South Africa.
GONDWANA, is an exciting 12 days itinerary starting in Cape Town and ending in Port-Elizabeth. You will discover the word-famous wine and garden routes of South Africa in a small group, with a specialised guide available to assist you and answer all your questions.his programme, named
Our exciting garden route journey will appeal to you because
– There is no risk of malaria
– You have 2 nights in a luxury private game reserve with guided safaris included
– Full day with activities in Addo and Camdeboo national parks
– Discover the magnificent Tsitiskamma national park and go for a cruise in Knysna
– Enjoy guided tours of the wine route and Cape peninsula … and much more
Please note rates for this programme will be available from August 2020.
Register for our newsletter and be the first to get notified when this programme becomes available. (No spams, we promise)