KR14: Essence of a rainbow
An exciting 14 day itinerary from Capetown to Johannesburg.
KR14 that promises to reveal the true essence of the Rainbow Nation. Your small group programme includes Cape Town a flight to the East Coast, a night in Swaziland and game drives in the Kruger park. You will also visit the world-renowned Blyde river canyon, the township of Soweto and do much more…iscover South Africa, from the South (Cape Town) to the North (Johannesburg) in a 14 day itinerary named
There are many advantages in joining this scheduled tour:
– Our groups are small and take a maximum of 10 passengers
– You are safe, with a professional staff, paying attention to your needs
– No single supplement for solo travellers and discount for children
Our exciting South Africa journey will appeal to you because
– You are spending 2 nights in a private game reserve, with 4 guided 4×4 safaris included
– You will experience the Kruger park and Hluhluwe game reserve
– You will have a guided tour of the Cape town area and peninsula You will discover the East coast marine fauna with two nights stay at an exclusive beach lodge
– You will spend one night in Swaziland and visit Soweto…
CUSTOMISE IT : Do you like this itinerary but would rather experience it without being part of a group? We can customise it for you: Click on the button below, tell us your preferred dates and budget, and your dedicated travel will get back to you within 24 hours with your personalised itinerary.