At Kamaroutes, the Thomas are more than returning clients, they are now family. The group trusted our team with their first trip in African soil and one of their lenghtiest trip to date. The plan was to do at least 5 countries in less than 3 months, in a safe but flexible way. They opted for camping to be closer to nature and the highlights of their trip included:
- 3 nights in Cape Town where they visited the city’s numerous landmarks and the peninsula.
- They headed North an crossed to Namibia,after stopping for a night in Namaqua National park
- In Namibia, the highlights were the Fish River Canyon, Sossusvlei, Damaraland, Epupa Falls and Etosha
- They crossed to Caprivi Strip and visited the Okavango Delta, Chobe and Victoria Falls
- Before leaving Botswana, they explored the Makgadikgadi pans and the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- They came back in South Africa and headed to the Blyde River Canyon, Kruger Park
- Spent a night in Myxo’s village in Swaziland with activities included
- They left Swaziland and went South towards Hluhluwe & Saint Lucia
- Giants castle game reserve and the Royal Natal national parks were amongst their favourite
- They spent 5 days in Lesotho and existed North towards the Golden Gate national park
- The programme ended with 2 nights in Johannesburg, where they visited Soweto and the Apartheid Museum
We provided GPS and maps, and their 4×4 was fully equipped. In addition , our team was always available in case they needed to be assisted. This itinerary would be ideal for you, if you have a comfortable but limited budget and want to discover as much as possible at your own pace. For more information or to request a similar package, email email@example.com. We can adapt this itinerary according to your needs, budget and interests.
Inspired by this trip? Click on the button below, fill in the form and let us plan yours!