Annick, Bernard, Monique and Pierre are long time friends who have been travelling around the world for years. For their first trip in Southern Africa, they wanted to take their time to appreciate the destination and opted for the safety and comfort of a privately guided tour. Their journey with Kamaroutes started in Cape Town and ended in Johannesburg, with stops in Swaziland and 2 nights in Victoria Falls. Their itinerary included:
- 3 nights in Cape Town where they visited the city’s numerous landmarks and the peninsula
- 2 nights in the wine route where they stayed at the Boschendal wine estate
- 1 night in Saint Lucia were they took the famous sunset boat cruise
- 1 night in the Ubizane game reserve with a 4×4 game drive in the Hluhluwe national park
- A stop in Swaziland were they stayed at the lovely Mogi Boutique Hotel
- A 1 night stay in Hazyview with an afternoon game drive in the Kruger national park
- 2 nights at Kapama Buffalo camp, one of the highlights of their stay
- A night in the Blyde canyon area with a hot-air balloon ride
- 2 nights in Victoria Falls including the falls guided visit and a full day in Chobe National park
- While in Johannesburg, a guided tour of Pretoria, Soweto and Apartheid museum was also included
This itinerary would be ideal for you, if you want to have a stress free experience and can afford some luxury. Indeed, although a private driver guide can be costly, this option allows to relax without having to deal with maps or small incidents that could arise during your trip. In case you cannot afford a private driver, it is possible to join one of our small groups. This last option offers you peace of mind and safety and is more affordable. You can check our small group tours here and choose the one that fit your budget.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can adapt any itinerary according to your needs and interests.
Inspired by this trip? Click on the button below, fill in the form and let us plan yours!